June 22, 2012

Walmart Haul

I stopped at Walmart and picked up a few things today. Here's what I got!
I got some black lace ribbon because I'm planning on doing some different DIY's and making some cool clothes. It was on sale for $1.50, so I figured I'd find some use for it. I also got two small containers (the pink things) because I'm going to depot some cream eyeshadow sticks. It cost 97 cents for both of them.

I also got St. Ives Apricot Cleanser because I've heard so many great things about it, and I've been searching for a good cleanser. This was $3.27

I've never gotten foundation before because I never thought I really needed it; I don't have acne or blotchiness really, just some redness on my cheeks (natural blush! hah) but I figured I'd try some and see how I liked it. I got Covergirl's clean foundation for normal skin in the color 'Ivory'. It was only $5.94. To go with my foundation I also got some powder to go over it. This is the covergirl oil control powder in 'Buff Beige' and it was also $5.94.

I was also running out of my Covergirl Natureluxe mascara, so I picked up my all time favorite mascara, the lash blast volume version. This normally comes in the orange tube, but it's a special version for the olympics. It was also $5.94!

From Hard Candy, I got this baked eyeshadow duo in 'High Maintenance"
The colors have the most beautiful shine and glow to them, and great pigmentation. (I swatched them as soon as I left the store!) This was $6.



Lastly I got another Revlon Lip Butter. I already have one in 'Tutti Frutti' that I loved so much I decided to get another color. This one is in 'Strawberry Shortcake' and it's a really pretty barbie-like pink. This was $6.48

So that's all I got from Walmart. Hope you enjoyed this haul!

2 comments:

  1. I liked everything you bought, makes me want to go shopping, I like your blog.
    -Stef
    http://traintostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete