August 15, 2012

Beach Trip: Haul & Outfits

Hey guys! So I'm back from the beach, and it was so fun! I had an awesome birthday. I'm finally 15!! Anyways, I decided to do a quick post. 


Although I did do some clothing shopping, I didn't really feel like including it all, so I just included the beauty portion.
-Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium
-Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio
-elf eyeshadow brush
-hydration mask



This eyeshadow look was created using my feminine palette.
swf all over lid, stray dog in crease, ecstacy on lashline.
Urban Decay 24/7 Zero eyeliner 
Also lightest shade in covergirl shimmering sands trio on my inner corner


Boardwalk OOTD!
Shirt: rue21
Shorts: aeropostale
Purse: DSW
Shoes: Vans

Me and my sister on the boardwalk!

Another eyelook. I used the medium shade in my covergirl shimmering sands trio all over my lid, the darkest in my crease, and aquarius from my feminine palette on the lower lashline.



I'll be posting regularly for a few days, but I'm going away again sunday, this time for a shorter time though.
Thanks for reading, and thanks to all new followers! <3

8 comments: