August 07, 2012

Urban Decay Feminine Palette

So on Urban Decay's website, I noticed that these palettes were on sale from $32 to $16,  there were 3 options originally but the Feminine palette was the only one left. Urban Decay is having major sales, you should definitely check out their website. This palette is still on sale. It came with 3 samples: the primer potion, two face primers, and 3 tinted moisturizers. Also they sent a $5 off coupon for the next time I place an order. The palette came in super cute packaging. It came with a mini eyeshadow primer potion in Eden, a matte nude color. 

Inside the palette is one of their 24/7 eyeliners in zero, which is black. Then it came with 6 eyeshadows.
Top: stray dog, swf, midnight cowboy, 
Bottom: aquarius, darkhorse, ecstacy 

I love how it has half neutral colors and half colorful. It's a really small palette so it will be great for travel and I think I'll get a lot of use out of it. This is actually my first purchase from Urban Decay!

So I would go check out their website for some awesome sales!

6 comments:

  1. These colours look so pretty! I need to add this to my wishlist for sure!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! it's a great deal for only $16. the only eyeshadow i don't really like is midnight cowboy because it's a bit too glittery

      Delete
  2. Those are so pretty, especially Aquarius! :) hopefully we will see some eye looks with this :)
    - Steph

    ReplyDelete