September 02, 2012

New Found Love: Naked

Oh my goodness, this is the most amazing thing I've ever tried EVER. I'm in love.

I'm sure most of you guys have heard of the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I have been wanting to buy it for MONTHS. I know, I'm a little late on the bandwagon, but the Naked Palette was already out when I first discovered the beauty community on youtube. I actually returned a pair of shoes for this palette. 

As you probably know, it has 12 eyeshadows, a brush, and a mini UDPP, and costs $50. 






 If you don't already have the Naked palette, GO BUY IT! This palette is so amazing and perfect for everyday. You can get natural looks, smokey looks, dark looks, light looks, golden looks, brown looks, what ever you want! It's totally worth the $50. Now my new question is, should I buy the Naked 2 Palette?

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow I'm so jealous, I've wanted this palette and the Naked 2 for aaages, looks absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so amazing! i wanted it forever too, and i'm so happy i finally got it!

      Delete
  2. This was on my wishlist for ages and I finally picked it up a couple of months ago and it is absolutely amazing. Definitely lives up to the hype!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky!:) I haven't given in yet, but I feel this won't last much longer haha!
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I got mine last february- I was a little late as well :)
    I use it every single day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm definitely going to use it all the time for school!

      Delete