November 08, 2012

Collective Beauty Haul

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting like at all lately, but i got a memory card and i'm back in business! While I was gone, I accumulated quite a bit!

Maybelline Luminous Lights Quad in Rose Lights
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Creamy Natural
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Peach Fuzz
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Auburn Breeze
Revlon Lipbutter in Berry Smoothie
Wet n Wild Lipstick in Blushing Bali
elf powder Brush
Maybelline Line Stiletto in Brownish Black
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Blackberry
Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Eyeliner in Nautical

Reviews on these products coming soon! :)


2 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! I really love the shades in that eyeshadow set!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a review on the eyeshadow coming in the next few days! thanks for reading! :)

      Delete