December 09, 2012

Wet n Wild Review: I'm Getting Sunburned Trio


Hey guys! Quick review today. This is a wet n wild trio in "I'm Getting Sunburned" Wet n Wild is an extremely affordable great quality brand you can find at CVS, Walgreens, and sometimes Walmart. These trio's can range from $2.29 to $3. As you can see, they're pretty decent quality, but I never really use this trio. The golden bronze is too shimmery, the brown is too dark, and pink just isn't a common color used. Overall, it's a pretty trio with pretty colors with decent pigmentation, but it's not something you'd get a lot of use out of.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a shame that it's not something you would use a lot. I think the colours look really pretty. I definitely see what you mean about the bronze shade.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look really pretty. but ya too much shimmer!

    ReplyDelete