January 27, 2013

Mix It Up // My New Foundation


Hey guys! So today I have a post on my new face product... that I created! While applying my makeup the other day, I realized that my foundation was too light and my bb cream was too dark. So, I mixed them together on the back of my hand and applied it to find that it had the perfect texture and moisture AND was the perfect color! I rooted through my drawers and found this little container that I bought a while ago for depotting my NYX shadow stick (which was a disaster) and mixed the two together inside to make my perfect foundation. I absolutely love it! It has light coverage (just what I need) good moisture, not too thick, and looks natural! I'm thinking about mixing a primer in to make it an all-in-one kind of thing, but I'm not sure yet. 
So if you find yourself in the situation where you don't have the right color foundation, try mixing some. You never know what you might discover ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment