January 20, 2013

Tarte Splendor


Hey guys! So today I'll be reviewing the Tarte Splendor blush. I got this in my Sephora In The Glow Kit that my friend Savannah gave me for Christmas. I'm not really a blush person, so I don't have much to compare this to, but it is really pretty!

It's a shimmery light pink that's perfectly pigmented so that you don't look like a clown. I love the packaging and the imprint of the blush, I really think it adds to the beauty. This is an amazonian clay blush so it's actually good for your skin, and it does last its claims of 12 hours. If you're willing to shell out the money, this is a gorgeous blush! However, I have naturally red cheeks, and I don't like to wear blush often. I've only tried a select few Tarte products, but for the most part I've liked them!


By the way, I started a new channel with my friend Savannah, savjenbeauty
if you want to check that out, I'd appreciate it! I'm starting to really love making videos, but don't worry, I won't abandon my blog! Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. That shade is so beautiful! I really love Tarte blushes. They look so good on the skin!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a super pretty color!
    like the change of background in your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post:D Btw I nominated you for the Liebster Award!xx

    gracierose98@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of the nicest blushes i have seen.. ever. Lovely post :) x

    ReplyDelete