January 03, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey guys! So I was nominated for the versatile blogger award by Catherine, so here it is!

The rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who awarded you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
- Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog

7 Facts About Me:
-I'm 15 and in 10th grade!
-I started wearing makeup in 8th grade.
-When I first started wearing makeup, I refused to wear mascara! And I was scared of eyelash curlers. Now I use both everyday xD
-I have 3 dogs: a shichon, a french bulldog, and a bullmastiff.
-I have an obsession with boots.
-I did dance for 10 years, until I moved.
- I've been in 3 different school districts!

Now on to who I nominate:
Pretty Little Fashionista
Cakes, Cupcakes, and Cosmetics
Sophie Said
Style Delight
Beautiful Onyx and Mick
Katie's Blog
901 Lovely


2 comments:

  1. So sweet that you nominated me for this! Thank you so so much! I just recently did the "Liebster awards" but I will definitely do a reply post for this soon! xoxo!

    And lately I haven't put on any other shoes other than my boots! And I danced for 7 years, you have me beat! ;p

    giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination x

    ReplyDelete